Condomininums and Townhomes in the Emory Area
We are fortunate to have some excellent Condo and Townhome communities within a short distance from Emory University and Emory Medical Center, the Center for Disease Control, Eggleston Children's Hospital, and The American Red Cross, all located along the Clifton Road corridor. Emory is one of the largest employers in DeKalb County and convenient housing is key!
Price Range - $115,000 - $150,000
- Tuxworth Springs - Large gated condo community located off Scott Boulevard. This complex is well-maintained with trees and landscaped flowerbeds, mostly 2 bedroom/2 bath flats and located approximately 1-1/2 miles from Emory University. Dedicated space for RV parking, tennis courts and pool area. Easy access to free Emory Shuttle.
- Scott Court at the Woodlands - Older conversion complex with large bedrooms and hardwood floors, conveniently located off Scott Boulevard next to the Woodlands Preserve and within walking distance to downtown Decatur, the YMCA and 2 blocks from the free Emory Cliff Shuttle
- Decatur Square - Located off Church Street within walking distance to downtown Decatur, shopping and restaurants and next door to the newly renovated Glenlake Park and public Pool . Older conversion with 2-3 bedroom units - many have been updated. Pool on the site.
Price Range - $130,000 - $200,000
- The Park at Emory - Smaller complex located off Briarcliff Road close to the Clifton Corridor and on the Emory Cliff Shuttle route. Constructed in 2 phases (1957 and 2004) but recently updated with modern kitchens and baths. Mostly 2 bedroom/1-2 baths.
- Haverhill - Medium-sized complex located off North Druid Hills Road, close to the intersection of Clairmont Road - mostly townhomes with some flats, 2 and 3 bedroom units with a pool and well-managed homeowners association.
Price Range - $250,000 - $325,000
- Brianwood - Community of 3-4 bedroom homes with 2-car garages, built in 1974-1975, and conveniently located just a few miles from Emory/CDC in the heart of Sagamore/Oak Grove neighborhood.
- Heritage Two - Small Williamsburg-style complex of 20 units - several flats but mostly 2-3 and 4 bedroom townhomes. Located in Fernbank School District near the intersection of Clairmont Road and approximately 1-1/2 miles from Emory/CDC
- September Chase - Fee Simple Townhome Community built in 1987, located off LaVista Road in the center of Sagamore Hills, Leafmore, and Oak Grove neighborhoods.
- Winston Place - Townhomes with Garages built in 1985, located off LaVista Road, central to Emory/CDC, shopping and restaurants.
Price Range - $425,000 - $500,000
- Emory Parc -charming spacious newer townhomes, located off Clairmont Road, approximately 1-1/2 miles to Emory/CDC, beautifully landscaped, and walking distance to park.