Buying a home is one of largest financial investments that most of us will ever make. The individual you choose to represent you has a huge impact on your buying experience during the real estate transaction. You should choose the best agent for your needs.
A knowlegeable, experienced agent can be extremely helpful during a difficult buying process. Having an agent you trust can make the transaction less stressful and a committed agent can guide you through the process, keep you informed of details and can help you attain the home of your dreams. A dedicated, experienced agent ....
- Should know the neighborhoods where you want to live
- Should show you homes in the price range you indicate
- Should be able to answer any questions you may have about the real estate transaction in a professional manner.
- Should answer the phone and be available when you need them.
- Should give you all the facts you need to understand the process so that you can make informed decisions.
- Should be able to recommend qualified lenders, inspectors and attorneys that you may need during the buying process.
If you are contemplating the purchase of a home in the Emory area, Decatur, or in close-in Atlanta neighborhoods, I would love to help. I've been representing buyers in these neighborhoods for over 25 years and would welcome an opportunity to help you find your "perfect" home.